Window Trim

I have another question. The window trim on both the driver and passenger side windows of my 73 Scout has rotted away. The duct tape I replaced it with for the winter looked very stylish and drew a lot of compliments but with the return of good weather I would like to start rolling my windows up and down again. Anyone know of a source for more or a possible generic replacement? Thanks.

Jedi Jack

"of korse i usd a spel chekkr!!!"