Re: tranny problem

Matt, it sounds like your shifter cable slipped, though I'm at a loss as
to how that could happen. One possibility is the cable jacket clapm on
either the tranny on the shifter fell off and the jacket is slipping
before the cable it's self moves. Try rolling under the truck and
looking at the drivers side of the tranny where the cable comes down.
There is a bracket there with 2 small nuts and bolts  that hold the
clamp on. If they are there look up over the tranny at the shifter for
the same thing. You may have to unbolt the shifter from the floor and
look. If you lost your clamps let me know, I'm sure I have a spare set
or three floating around here somewhere.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scouts, 2 parts Scouts, starting to get lots of parts.

http://www.triplediamond.org