Fold-down windshield

As a kid I was apparently imprinted with the "Desert Rat" series.  I think I
had a lunchbox, even.

So after I had the J**p for awhile, I just had to fold down the windshield.
From then on, everytime I was at speed in a decent rain my dashboard looked
like Niagra Falls.

So I was continually astonished when Chrysler kept making them with
fold-downs.  Now I see that the idea is to provide the "image" to the other
Desert Rat-imprinted baby boomers  but the torx screws prevent them from
actually doing something that stupid.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA