Re: What's the rubber thing for?

Tom H.

My master cylinder loses brake fluid like crazy.  It is leaking out past
the cap gasket.  When they clean the master cylinders prior to rebuilding
I think they must tumble a hundred of them in a barrel or something.  The
top lip is so banged up it won't seal.  Next time I buy one I'm going to
smooth out the top surface before I install it.  Be carefull to keep the
filings out of the MC.  Do it upside down.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776