Spark plug wire kits, etc.

Well, I started up the mail reader today with the intention to ask the
digest about what to say to your generic parts dealer when you want a
reasonable kit for our engines.  I just spent 2 wasted hours with two
separate places trying to explain what I needed.  I must admit on the
second foray I lost my temper and walked out.  I suppose that the ignorance
some of these parts reps exude is what must be put up with for anyone with
something unusual like an IH, but it's really getting under my nerves with
this stuff.  What's more, is that for the past few years i've been buying
kits from my collector friend up here, and he usually charged me about 35
bucks (canadian) a set. They weren't anything special, but they worked
perfectly and have had very few problems with them.  I decided this time,
however, to look them up myself.....man, what a Nightmare!!!

Anyways, I'm nearing the end of the tunnel after reading all the latest
posts regarding this issue...

When I find a kit that works, I'll post the make and part numbers for
everyone to use....

Jason