Re: Steve Tucker Response

Thanks Mark:

I was thinking the same thing but didn't feel like responding to Mr.
Tucker's outburst. I've owned my own business and worked at serveral
enterprenuerial firms.  Murphy's law prevails along with a general
condition of 'shit happens'. Based on his response to his first problem, I
assumed that Mr. Tucker is a bit immature to be in business yet (and, I
don't mean that in an unkind way!).

Mis- or lack of communication is the bain of any and every business.  And,
if you're going to be in business, you need to be prepared for problems and
disappointments from misunderstandings.  You certainly can't "give up" at
the first frustration that comes along. Not if you want to remain in
business.

I had hoped, that after further time for thought, Mr. Tucker would have
come to his senses and re-evaluated the situation to see how he could make
the best of it.  As they say, when life deals you lemons, make lemonade!

I think Fleck covered this very well!

Tom H.