727 is slipping

Well, I moved more than 6' and it didn't blow up...

I couldn't help but fire up the racer this morning.  Kicked it into
gear, and stood on the throttle.

Idle has NOTHING.. but get the Revs up, and it SLOWLY starts pulling
away from the curb.. certainly not a neck-snapping response.

I couldn't get reverse to engage no matter how hard I stood on the
accelerator.

Fluid level is still high.

More debugging on Sunday I guess.. time to get some "T"s and hook up my
pressure gauges and see what's happenin'..

-Tom
'76/77/78 SII - 304/727/D20/D44s (full width)/ 4.88s, spring-over,
cage..