Rust "convertors" and body panels

Rik and others,

I've used some stuff from Eastwood called Coroless that is supposedly a "rust
convertor". It's a thick, iron oxide-colored paint that you can brush on
directly over rust. I've used it on the floor panels in my Scout 80 and it
seems to hold up pretty well, even on an uncovered floor (no  mats or carpet).

As far as the body panels, I'm with Epp. I'd rather see what I'm getting and
make my own decision as to how to prep and/or repair it.

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80
Tucson, AZ
rlireland@domain.elided