Re: Soft tops - snaps

Curt,
  I found some replacement snaps in a $5 kit at HQ.  The kit included both
sides of the snap, and a punch-like tool to install them.  It's been a
couple of months and they haven't started to rust yet and they were much
less expensive than the kit offered at a boat supply store.  As for
placement, my top had holes in it from the original snaps, so I just
reused those holes,
Myron