Re: RTI, Ford F-350 SD

>Given the fuel economy (10.8 average) and the price
>$33,825 as tested, I can spend lots of $ on my old
>IHC.  Oh, yeah, I've also hauled more than 400lb more
>than the F-350 payload, many times.
>
>My Dad always said, a 3/4 ton IHC was equivalent to a
>1 Ton Ford/Chevy/Dodge.

I have had my 1300 4x4 loaded to the north side of 14,000 GVW--and it
waddled a bit at that weight, but mostly only because the third pallet of
bricks was sitting entirely behind the rear axle! It is stable as a rock up
to about 13K with a well positioned load. I can only imagine how a 1500
would do, even in comparison to an F-450 or F-550 "super duty" F*rd!!

Greg