Re: 4 wheeling with kids

We had a really good time 4 wheeling in our new Terra.  (Thanks to Jim Maulis
Jr. and Ken & Juniper Farmer)  We're used to driving the '73 Scout (304 with
an automatic).  The Terra has a 304 and a four speed with a granny gear.
Even though the Terra is lacking in ground clearance and it took us most of
the day to get used to the tranny we had a really great time.  We were more
than impressed by Ken and Junipers' travelall.  Thanks for such a great time
you guys.  Looking forward to doing it again.

Sean and Juniper Abbott
'73 Scout 304 automatic (Herkamer)
'76 Scout Terra 304 4-speed (Terra Titanic)
'70 Travelall 392 automatic (Mithriel)