Re: RMIHR

Yea Tom it's your grill.  I'm mostly just planning on bringing sheet metal
stuff quarter panels, inner fenders, doors,maybe some lights.  Not heavy
stuff but stuff that takes a lot of space, that's why I'm favoring the
suburban.  I also checked mileage and if I go through Billings it's only an
hour more than if I went straight there, ........hint hint.  I'm really
pressed for time 20hrs to get there and 20hrs home and we leave for family
vacation on the 10 or 11, that's not much time in Colorado.
Rik
 The list of what I'm planning to bring(If I go at all)
1210 doors
1210 outer fenders
Scout II doors, inner fenders and outer fenders
Misc.