Re: RMIHR

Rik DesJardin wrote:

> I'm trying to work out the possibilities of going RMIHR.  If I can I want to
> bring some stuff to sell;  how much is too much?

Too much is the stuff you have to haul home. ;-)

> Are there places to throw down and tent?

The whole place is there to pitch a tent!  Almost EVERYONE camped last
year.  There is a small hotel in town tho'.

> I was thinking if I strap a 1210 grill to the front of the Suburban will
> anybody notice I'm not in a Travelall?

Is that "my" 1210 grill?  yeah, just use some bungees or something..
don't tie it down too well. <G>

You should flat-tow your Traveler...

I'm planning on bringing parts to RMIHR to get rid of.. but I hope to
have most of 'em sold before I even put 'em in the truck.  I need to
take an inventory of what's "up for grabs" before RMIHR and I'll make a
post.  I have a few 3spds, a 196, some fenders, doors, hard tops, seats,
dashes, Dana 30, and a few other items I don't really need to hang onto
forever..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout