Racer pics

Two new pics on my site.. I have more, including the custom cross-over
steering and other "tricks" that have gone into it thus far.. I may scan
them later after X-files (<g>)

The radiator needs to go down.. probably lower it about 6" from where it
is, which will put it a little lower than stock.  Instead of the support
bracket sitting ON the frame rails, I'll move it either UNDER, or at
least between the rails (add some angle to the sides of the bracket so
it "sits" on the frame rail with a "U" shape to hold the radiator
lower).  As it sits, I'd have to raise the front of the hood about 6"
over stock.. not such a good idea. ;-)

-Tom
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout