Re: Lava Liner question? - SPEEDLINER!!!

Joe Bob B Hunter wrote:

> Well, it's been awhile for some of the digesters that applied a lava
> liner or similiar product to their Scouts!  And, I was just wondering how
> one of the different products available today any better than the other
> one?  Thanks.

Speedliner is the TOUGHEST spray-on bed liner available! It has an over 4600
PSI tensile strength compared to 2600 for Line-X, 2200 for Ultimate, and 2000
for Rhino (Tuff Stuff)! It has Kevlar in it, and uses TRUE PPG paint pigment.
It's lifetime warranted and is the ONLY one that is DOT approved!,
etc....etc..etc..

--
--Scot
http://www.wichita4x4.com