BAD work

   I started working on BAD's floor again today. I pulled the door off,
project in and of it's self more on this later. I also pulled the
drivers side fender.

   First the door. I unbolted the hinges, but the door wouldn't come
off. There was something hanging it up. After investigating I found that
the top hinge pin had rode UP out of the hinge and was sticking up about
1" or so. The pin therefore was catching on the A pillars. I couldn't
get anything in there to drive it back down, so I took the sawsall to
it. SO, I need to replace the pins and bushings in both upper and lower
hinges. What brand should I get pins for? Chrysler?
   The fender, once I got it off, had dirt and debris filling the
quarter panel all the way up to the floor vent! (Gee, I wonder what
caused the fender to rot?)

   Now that I have all that stuff out of my way I can start making a new
rocker and floor. I only have 12 days till Carlisle, so I have to get
working!

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scout's that are more or less complete, and one parts truck in my
possesion and one more coming home friday night.

http://www.triplediamond.org