Parts truck

   I brought my new parts truck home last night, got to my house about
11:00 PM.
  Let's just say that the truck is worth about what I paid for it,
nothing. :-) Not really, there are a few usable parts.
   The rear axle is a 3.73, which Dennis Petterson needs in his brown
Scout. The Scout is a 2wd, but the drag link and tie rod are good so I
can use them as spares for wheeling. The T-18 is a 2wd tranny, but; this
can be converted, right? The 304 is a short block, not much there. There
is no body, actually, the fire wall and tranny tunnel are still there,
but that is all.There is a complete dash that I can use to modify. Plus,
the springs are still good looking, not to mention they have never been
wheeled. Also, the front drums are still there, hopefully that are in
good shape so I will have spares for Bad, until I put discs on him.
   I'll be taking some pictures, but; I don't know when I'll get them
posted.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scout's that are more or less complete, and one parts truck in my
possesion and one more coming home friday night.

http://www.triplediamond.org