Spring Bushings

  Does anyone have the part # for spring bushings on a 71 1110 series
Travelall 4x4, I went to Napa and they told me it was a 6 bushing per
spring set at $10.90 per bushing , that is $66.00 per spring , I told
them I thought they were mistaken and that my truck had 3 bushings per
spring and that I didnt think they were $10.90 a piece anyhow , the guy
looked them up in a book but I do not know which one , Also I would like
to gain a couple inches in tire clearance to run 32 or 33 inch tires
could I gain that by using longer shackles or would I have to go with a
conventional lift, this vehicle is used mostly for towing a boat to the
lake but sees its share of off-roading so I would not want to chance
safety or the ruggedness IHs are known for , If the lift is the way to
go , which one for a travelall ? There has been a lot of discussions on
lifts for scouts but do the same apply for the TA , sorry so long winded
, I have owned this truck for about 7or8 years and the last year there
has been a renewed interest ( love hate relationship ) Any input will be
greatly appreciated
                                                        Thank You
Mark
71 Travelall PS,PB,AT,AC,ERW,4X4