304 vs. 345/paint.

Do the 304 and 345 flexplates/TQ interchange? I am swapping my 304 for a 345
in one of my Scouts and I didn't think about this.

Also, I found IHC red implement enamel in Krylon at the local parts store.
It does not state high heat but I am going to paint my manifold with it and
I'll let everyone know how long it takes to cook off. I have a good coat of
fresh engine enamel on it now so it may provide enough protection.

Walt