Re: Rag Joint Installation

The rag joint isn't that difficult. You need to gain access to the 2 bolts
securing the steering column to the dash and loosen them, then remove the 2
bolts on the rag joint using the appropriate 12-point socket. Once those are
removed, pull the steering wheel toward you and remove the rag joint.

Kevin and Lisa Curry <>< - kevin@domain.elided