Rag Joint Installation

I finally recievd my service manual from Super Scout's yesterday. I was
impressed with how it seems to cver almost every concievable thing in
greater detail than I can in some cases even understand. However I could
not seem to find instructions for taking apart the portion of the
steering column under the hood and putting in the new rag joint. Also my
dad is convinced that the problem with the steering is also being caused
in part by the front portion of the "coupling", the part that the pins
hit. He thinks that it is worn and should be replaced as well. Any one
ever replace this piece as well? If someone could point me to the right
page in the service manual or give me quick instructions on the rag
joint job I would appreciate it, as this is the last thing I need to do
before I take the Scout in for the state inspection.

David Nuenke
76 Scout II
Spirit Edition