Re: the gold box

But John:

That's the difference in the case of BAAT.  This isn't some "fly-by-night"
that makes outrageous claims and pays ex race car drivers to tout thier
product.  When BAAT runs tests, they have USAC do it, and they have folks
from "the big 3" there to sanction them and they invite top engineers and
scientists.  That's what they did when they brought out thier diesl powered
car with thier specialized injection system on it.  They wanted legitimacy.
That's why I sent along the URL. It is for the PR I told you about but it
has BAAT's home page as well.  Thier tests have been carried in all the
major papers here in CA as news items, not as PR releases.  Plus, I even
saw thier 80 MPG diesel test on the news at 11:00.

But, I haven't seen consumer reports or 60 minutes or anyone take them on
yet either.

So, you start to wonder.

But, doubting Thomas that I am.  I don't beleive in any "cure in a can"
type of treatments for anything, even though I've had some of them work -
every once in a while.

Tom H.