Re: the gold box

At a recent NATO press briefing, "J. Michael Shaw, II" <MikeIIDC@domain.elided>
was heard threatening Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic...

>>Meant to say "minimal."
>>

>I almost questioned that, but thought maybe it had another meaning in
>mechanical lingo.  Now, John, that strikes me as a VERY unusual, and thus
>SERIOUS freudian slip!!!!  Give me your mother's (or maybe mother-in-law's)
>phone number so I can call and have a little chat with her!

Hell... I don't even know what it means!

Damn spell checker. <grin>

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |
Conservative Libertarian         | "There's nothing patriotic about
Life Member of the NRA           |  hating your government or pretending
WA Arms Collectors               |  you can hate your government but
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |  love your country."
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  |                      - William Clinton