DC this week or IHC and Mules

I will be in Washington DC June 8 -11. I have a tight/full schedule but
if anyone would like to  rescue my for an hour or two of IH talk in that
time frame please send me your phone number. perhaps we could meet for
food and drink.
E-mail before June 7, 8 PM MST or Leave a message at Phoenix Park Hotel
June 8-9 or Hyatt Regency (on the hill) June 10-11.
I know it's a long shot but worth a try.

IH content: Today I looked at a 1959 A-120, 4x4. Very little rust, some
dents, runs just fine.
Interior of cab in great shape.
Lander Wyoming. Asking $1500.00 call 307- 332- 5678 for details.
The owner drives IHC's and rides Mules and in his words "people give me
a hard time for my choices in transportation but I ALWAYS get there!".

Willy