It's a Real Spirit!

In the process of troubleshooting I came across the original lineset
ticket stuck inside the owners manual. It confirms my suspisions that I
do in fact have a factory Spirit. It has "Spirit 76" handwritten across
the top in the ship to area. It also lists a "Spirit Applique" and a
travel top delete. The most curious item I found related to the steering
wheel "Steering Wheel Kit Spirit 76: 057099650" I have a small 3 spoke
wheel with a chrome horn button, and have assumed that it was not
original because the ralley wheels were not availible in 76. Any
thoughts on this? I also found out that I have 3.54 gears. ]

David Nuenke
Authentic Spirit Edition