Re: 800 soft top

I just put a Kayline top on my 800. The day after I put it on I got
caught in a heavy thunderstorm. The Kayline top actually kept the water
out better than my hard top used to. Needless to say I was very
impressed. I believe they are the only ones that manufacture 800 tops
but fortunately the fit and quality are outstanding.

Jeff