Re: glowing switches......NOT!

I sent this mail yesterday and it appeared today Hmmm.
Anyway, I wired in a light I had laying around so it's all copasetic now, as
far as that switch anyway.  The switch is for back-up lights so I really
wanted to be alert to when the switch was in the on position.  Now I'm tryig
to decide if I should put in a hidden switch for grounding the wire that
allows the Scout to be started or just ground it.  I have less of a worry of
the Scout being stolen than the guages being stolen.  All that takes is a
screwdriver and the screws are plainly visible.
Rik