Re: Front Axle engage

The FA light became standard on the 75 Scout.  I don't recall that it was
an option on the Scout before that, but it was used on the Light Line
earlier.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Tue, 01 Jun 1999 20:42:27 -0700 Mark Navarre <P.C.Pred@domain.elided>
writes:
>John,
>   I don't remember what year these particular trucks are, but; my 71
>doesn't have a Front Axle Engage indicator on it. I wonder what year
>they started using them?
>   I have 71 TA and it does have the Axle Engage indicator, also PS,
>PB, AC
>ERW it was probably just an option!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]