StP day 4

Monday trip report.
   Today was more packing up and leaving. Also, my little problems
arose.
   I got up early and packed up and shot home to unload all my junk so
that should we decided to wheel some more I wouldn't have alot of gear
to worry about. Well, I needed to get gas, had about 6 gallons left and
needed to go 30 minutes to my house. Well, I hit the first gas station
down the road at 7:30 AM. This was closed and not due to open till 8AM.
Well, the next 5 stations as well were closed! Right about 8AM I was
heading for the next closest station, about 3 minutes away, and 10
minutes from home, when it happened, poof! No gas! I sat in the left
hand lane of a 4 lane road for a hour waiting for a cop to show up. When
they did show-up they pushed me to the gas station.
   Also, since last night I had very little to no breaks, plus you could
hear alot of sand and mud rolling around in the break drums. So when I
finally got back to camp I pulled the drivers side rear drum to find
ALOT of sand and very little break pad! I cleaned that up and tried to
pull the passenger side drum. That wouldn't budge! I'm going to have to
used the torch on it tomorrow, along with a new set of shoes.
   We didn't go out today, we just got packed up, talked a little more
and everyone went home.
         The End

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided