Donut is leaking blood... :(

Well, you all should remember Donut's saga in NJ with Dan Nees, but I
was able to get it home with a lot of Dan's help.  Unfortunately I think
We should have used oversized rings on the piston, I think I'm blowing
oil past the rings.  I haven't pulled the plug to see if its wet. I'll
do that today I didn't really want to know. is there another way to
tell?

SYMPTOMS:  I'm getting alot of oil out of the driver side of the engine
"tech note: this is an AMC 258 I-6"  It seems to becoming out of the
manifolds which should be impossible unless it is blowing by the piston
??right??  the exhaust and intake bolt to each other so its hard to tell
from which, my luck probably both!

Question 1)   is there anyway oil can come out of the base of the
Carb???

Question 2) can I oversize only one set of piston rings? or will this
cause me more problems? the engine only has 10-20 thousand on it since
last rebuild, but should it be rebuilt and drilled out to the next
piston size?

Question 3) can I damage the engine driving it like it is?

Thanks in advance,
Ed Kraus
Donut 1974 AMC I-6, 4" lift, roll bar, carpets, and some problems....