Brake Bleeding

Help!

I need suggestions on how to get the bleeder screws loose if they are
really seized up.  I am paranoid about this, as I have broken one off
before-in my old '66 DODGE, and these brakes definitely need work, so I
don't want to take a chance with them.  I have tapped on them with a
hammer, sprayed some PB Breaker on them, then tapped a little more with
the hammer.  I have now let them sit about a half-hour to let it soak in
and am going back out.  If I cannot get them this time-any suggestions?

Thanks!

Michael

By the way, I think I have sold the '63 Panel T'all and the '68 wrecked
4X4 T'all.  Guy looked at them today, called his boss, who is the guy
that wants them, and offered me exactly what I was wanting for them, and
the deal is done.  Supposedly the check is in the mail!  No more
neighbor complaints-until I find another bargain, at least!