Brake Question

Okay, now for the new discovery.  When putting the front tires on the WM
tonight, I noticed that the front driver's side spun pretty easily,
while the passenger side doesn't turn as quickly/easily, and you can
hear a little "drag."  I cannot tell if it is pad drag, or if perhaps
the bearings are starting to go, but it doesn't feel "crunchy" enough to
be bearings to me.  Any suggestions on how to test for either of these
possibilities?  Thanks for any advice/help you can offer!

Michael