Immediate Tire Question!

Sorry for the frequent posts tonight!  I just remembered something else
that I need an answer on ASAP!

I took the front tires off of my Scout to try on my Wagonmaster.  Fit
great, look great, etc.  Found out that the fronts on the WM didn't
match.  One is an aggressive tread 255, the other a road tread 235.  As
I have the Scout tires on the WM, I also had to put these on the Scout.
Now with the WM having separate "axles," I don't think there was any
problem.  But on my Scout-an 800 4X4-I am worried about the minor
difference in diameter having an ill effect on the thing.  I will drive
it like this about twenty-five miles before I have a chance to change
them.  Am I going to blow it up?  If so, I will probably just skip my
first class and fix it-but I really SHOULD be in that class.  Anyone
that sees this before about 6:00 AM Western time, please give me any
input you have!

Thanks!

Michael