Re: part #

The IH part number is 481582C91, but since this is a GM Saginaw part, the
IH number is not on it.  In the vehicle, I cannot see any GM numbers on
the gear;perhaps someone with one out of a vehicle can find something.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Wed, 26 May 1999 23:05:00 -0700 chicomag@domain.elided (Bob Geiser)
writes:
>Does anyone know what the part number is for the power steering gear box
for
>a 1972 Scout II or know where to look on the gear box for the part no.?
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Bob Geiser
>1972 Scout II, 345, auto

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]