Wheel Studs

I just replaced several on my 67/800. They had been on a long time and
rusted and liked never got them off.  Had to burn one off.  Anyway, I got
mine at a local parts place I use all the time (closer than NAPA) but I
can't imagine NAPA not having them.  Replacing them's easy.  Take a big
hammer, hit them a couple  times and they'll pop right out.  Put em back in
the same way.  Make sure you the threads going the right way, (Right or Left
Hand thread) that would be a major mistake.   I think they are RH thread.

I worked for a body shop/junk yard when I was in high school.  The guy was a
big supporter of basketball program at school and always gave ball players
jobs.  One day he told two of us to go back in the yard, find some old
Chrysler or something, gigantic battlestar Galactica thing, and take all the
rims off it.  So we take off one side, no problem.  Go round to the other
side.  They won't budge.  We go get a great big breakover and socket, put a
big pipe on there, two guys straining, jumping up and down on the breakover,
finally break the socket.  Go get another socket, still can't get it.  We go
back to get the cutting torch and then he tells us the nuts on the other
side go the opposite direction.  Of course, by that time, they were on
pretty tight, but we got them off.

David Willmon
Voice 409/875-3140  Fax 409/8875-3100
dwillmo@domain.elided