Re: Body Work Advise needed !!!

Jim,
 I replaced all that except I only did the inner/outer rocker on one side.
I'd do it all at once, except I'd wait until you've welded in the new
inner rockers before you remove the floors to let the floors keep the
correct door opening width. I didn't do this, and now my driver's side
door sticks sometimes (the door opening is about 3/16" too wide).

Later,
 Curt

   rcleavin@domain.elided  San Diego, CA
   Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm
   Scouts West: http://www.scoutswest.com
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II     '75 Travelall 150