Archives and 727 tranny.

Went back and read the archives. Didn't see my original post regarding 727
tranny swap. Here are the details again:

I have a rebuilt 727 from a travelall with the long tail cone. I want to
convert it to a 727 for my scout. I have both trannys side by side and it
appears the only difference is the tail pieces. Has anyone done the
conversion of a Travelall 727 to a Scout 727?

Ken (evidently more liberal than I thought)