Re: IH sighting

Andrew Thomas wrote:

> Hey guys,
>  Maybe this has been mentioned before...
> I was watching Dumb & Dumber last night & noticed while in the restaurant. (The part with Sea-bass) Outside the window of Harry & Lloyd is a '69-75 IH truck, red in color.
> The best part of that movie though is where he is dancing in that orange tuxedo :)
> c-ya,
> Andrew Thomas
> '69 IH 1200

I was watching but didn't notice that one.  However, there is a new
Carl's Junior commercial out here with a yellow or cream colored Scout
II in it, and watching THE RIGHT STUFF the other night, there are a
couple of different IH ambulances in the movie-one on the base-a
military version, and one in front of John Glenns' house when Lyndon
Johnson wants to talk to Glenn's wife.  Both are early '60's vintage IH
truck/travelall chassis apparently, with the big square specialty
ambulance boxes on them.  Don't remember if those were mentioned before
or not.

Michael