Re: Wagonmaster Shock Mounting

Farmer wrote:

> Michael wrote:
> > So, while we're at it-any easy way to raise my rear end about an inch or
> > two?  Springs, I guess, but something easier and cheaper?
>
> blocks - they're the cheapest method I'm aware of.  And, for 1-4" they
> aren't too bad.
>
> ken f.

Ken, et al:

So put some blocks back there-if I'm only trying to raise about an inch
or two, are there any other changes I'll need to make?  For such a small
lift, no worry about driveshaft is there?

Also, what about air shocks?  If I had dual mounts put on each side,
would the air shocks offer enough lift to make a difference?  And should
the rear-ward tilted one really be THAT far rear-ward?  It really
doesn't have very much of a vertical plane to it at all.

Thanks!

Michael