In defense of the Ken's

   I don't know who the left the door open, but; something crawled in,
Tom, didn't we tell you to close that between jobs? :-)
   Let me say that the poster is wrong before he even started being
wrong. Ken Farner is our resident Liberal, not Ken Hitchcock, although
Ken H may have been the one to post that clip.
   For all freedom loving Americans that want to carry on discussions on
things like Guns, Taxes, ect join us over at the Liberty Hall list.
Actually, I don't have the URL handy, Robert, however; will post it here
for us, I'm sure. We have but one requirment (spelling isn't one of
them!) and that is that you read the Constitution of the United States.
   Now, as to IH content, We finished Ed's truck completely earlier this
afternoon. See my next post.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scout's, one shotgun, 20/20 vision.