No juice

Roy should check the cleanliness of the connections at the big
terminal on the solenoid. Very often you get the correct volts reading
on a meter at this point but a dirty or loose connection can mean the
current goes no further.
Check the terminals on those wires also as the terminal on the main
wire supplying current to the rest of the electrical system can get
dirty and cause an open in that circuit. If there is power going "up"
that wire, check the bulkhead connectors.
John H.