Re:email campaign

Doug replies:

>              John,
>                I don't think an e-mail campaign
would >be a good idea.  First off, it's not  a very
>professional approach to the situation.
>
>                Obviously, Skyjacker has determined
>it's not be in their best interest to have BCB as a
>dealer.  It seems clear to me from their response
that
>              they aren't sure whether you're really
>in the 4x4 business or are just
>              trying to buy a few items at wholesale
>cost for yourself and a few friends.
>               In her full reply quoted in your other
>message Betty gave you an
>              opportunity to prove your business
>status, why don't you try that?  She
>              didn't completely shut the door on you,
>she just needs some convincing.

> Good luck,
>  Doug

You are right Doug, Fleck needs to show skyjacker that
he is a 4x4 business.  If those that have bought some
of his products would email Skyjacker with what they
have purchased and where they live, then Fleck could
prove that he is not just selling stuff to his friends
down the street.

 I think the key is to show that people outside of
Pullman have purchased items from him.  Plus it would
show how much business Fleck has done. Bonus, it would
show the IH presence in the 4x4 field and that we are
a strong group. They may also help in getting more
products for IH's.

Good Luck Fleck

Laura