The e-mail campain is on

Help everyone.

As you know this was sent to me as a reply to my initial jobber request.
Mr. Fleck,

We received your fax this morning in which you were requesting Jobber statis
with Skyjacker.  I checked out your website.  However, this does not pertain
to being a 4 Wheel drive business in any way that I could see.

We only set up Jobber customers on the basis that they sell 4 wheel drive
parts for resale on a regular basis. The name of the company does not
reflect  the 4 wheel drive industry either.

If you can provide us with suffient invoices, letter head, business cards,
etc. that reflect a 4 wheel drive company, then we might reconsider.
However, at this time, we must decline your request for Jobber statis with
Skyjacker.

You can still purchase items from us with a Visa, Mastercard, Or Discover
charge cards. You can also send in a money order or cashier's check in U.S.
funds.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have recieved no reply to my e-mail to Skyjacker and wish to send them
some overwelming evidence that Back Country Binders is a real 4x4 company.
Could you all take a minute to send an e-mail to This person, Betty, at
skyjacker and help me out as well as take a stand for the IH vendors and
little guys out there who want to supply you with parts and aftermarket
goodies. Plese also send me a copy of what you sent so that I may enjoy
your support and know who is supporting me in my cause. Thanks
Fleckster

Here is the info to send them a note:

Send to:

"Betty Smith" <bsmith@domain.elided>
Betty Smith
Sales / Customer Service

E-mail should say something to the effect that you and your buddies
represent a large IH following that routinly buys aftermarket accessories
and parts from me as well as the other 6+ IH vendors.

EXAMPLE: Do not use specific form, but mimic it to suit your needs so that
everyones e-mail looks different to them.

Betty,

My name is _________ and I am a scout/IH enthusiast who owns several
International     Scouts/Trucks/Travellalls and I have and will continue to
buy aftermarket parts from Back Country Binders and the other 6+ IH vendors
for the purpose of upgrading my 4x4 so it is trail and street ready for
anything that comes its way. When I heard you refused BCB's jobber
classification rating I was appauled and felt like SkyJacker must not care
about us IH lovers since they do not support the IH 4x4 vendors. I wondered
if BCB had been a Jeep 4x4 vendor would things have been different? Do you
just not care about the thousands of International owning families in your
market or are you discriminating against them for a good reason? Please
give John Fleck a jobber classification so that I may buy parts from him.
If you do not I will take my business to John for other companies products

Feel free to contact me if you dont believe That John's Business Back
Country Binders is of value to me and my fellow I.H. owners.

Ih Scout owner Name
Address
telephone
e-mail

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business and word of mouth
advertisement.
John Fleck
Back Country Binders
    For fabrication of your ideas, speciality scout parts(Stainless,
 Aluminum, steel..etc) and aftermarket accessories give me a call.
			     I can build it all

			    BACK COUNTRY BINDERS
                               John L. Fleck
			      "The Fleckster"