Tranny Advise

I have been searching for a T19 wide and I tracked this fella down and here is
what he has to say

"I would sell the IH T-18a for $250. I got it with a Ranger Overdrive setup I
bought. This was bolted to it. The input shaft apears to be Ford dimensions,
but everything else is IH. I don't know anything about IH transmissions and
the input shaft length, but the bolt pattern is definitely IH. I sold it to a
guy thinking it was a Jeep T-18a but found out it was a IH."

What should I ask him to ensure this is an IH box and that the input will work
on my 392?
TIA for your help.

Regards

MT