BG engines, carb jetting

Re: BG engines

AFAIK,  BG stands for 'blue-green', which is a pretty good description of
the engine color IIRC. I'd like to hear Howard's thoughts on this, tho'.....

Re: carb jetting

As John L. alluded(sp?) to, the correct jet sizes are listed in IH service
manuals by part # of the carb. If you have the factory original carb, the
part # is stamped in the carb body using the normal IH part # convention,
i.e. xxx xxx Rxx.

Jim
the 4x4 Loadstar bucket truck looms VERY large in my future ;)