Re: Only Fair

On Tue, 18 May 1999 16:37:49 -0700 "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
writes:

>Come on, John, that's stretching it too far!
>No, really plowing with the family car. Hey Willy, it was a darn good
>make-out vehicle. I don't want to start a new thread, but are all
>guys
>still really in love with their first girl friend?  Is that God's
>11th
>Commandment?
>John H.

John,

LAst year I met a lass attending BYU, got engaged to her.  she was
fromthe bay Area, she wanted to get amrried in the oakland Temple, the
date was 10 sept of last year.  so she flew home w/o me, I followed,
arriving on the 5th.  thats when she told me it was over.

I guess I can keep this IH, that was when i decided to buy my fist scout,
it was better than what I really wanted to do.

Joe

... Fast Computer=Fast! Fast Computer + Windows=Dirt Slow!

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad76@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]