Re: I guess the 'gas' guys were right?

Actually Howard,
  You bring up a good point, no not about giving Tom a
ribbing (I don't know you guys well enough yet to go
for the personal comments), but about it essentially
being a 196 at this point.
  For the past two weeks this poor vehicle (due to my
ignorance) has been limping along on four cylinders,
but the limp hasn't been that noticable. I am very
impressed with this engine. I also can't wait to see
how well it runs when I get all eight firing along
with all the new ignition pieces I've put in trying to
chase down this problem.
Thanks for the encouragement,
Russ
P.S. Is anybody on the list going to Ft. Hood this
weekend?