727 leak/ --->>>off topic

George,
I replaced the shifter seal from the top, through the tranny cover. When I
bought the seal, the tranny shop loaned me a tool to extract the old seal.
I used a socket with an extension to put the new one in. Tight working
quarters, but not too bad.

Yank

George, I have a home made version of this tool if you want to borrow, you
can pick up. Yanks method worked for me on a travelall, never tried it on a
scout.
later
Tony

--->>>Its nice to see were back on track with the list, as in IH relevant.