Headgaskets, Improved cooling???

     Binders,

        So this weekend the heads come off and I get in there to see
     wha-d-hell is going on.  $14 ea. or $57 for the whole kit?  The kit is
     the entire top end, manifold, and valve cover gaskets too.  Now,

        What happens with the IC/non-IC stuff.  My guess is that the 392 in
     the '75 is the Improved Cooling?  Which holes am I looking for?
     Should I just make sure that the holes in my 392 are different from
     the 345 which was non-improved-cooling?

        I want the right ones so I don't have a Bill Thebert episode in
     podunk, Kansas on the way to the Nationals.  If it runs good, I'm
     there guys.  If I can get the time off.

        Thanks for any info, and part numbers for Fel-Pro gaskets would be
     great!

        Muchisimas Gracias,

        Joel

     Nothing of mine works correctly right now.  I'm in hell!  Borrowing
     the GFs car for everything!  Even carpooling to work.   -sux