RE: The Reverse Too

> Doug Rasmussen wrote:
>  From my cursory observations in the rainy NW, I'd say Scout bodies, in
> general, have not faired well in comparison to their contemporaries.  How
> is it elsewhere?

I've seen a lot of rust on blazers, broncos, and land-cruisers as well.  Not
sure of the differences in how well the bodies were designed, though.  I've
also seen a lot of rust on 70s Japanese pickups.  On some of those pickups
the steel was so cheap, that the body generally rusts all over.  I think
that some years of Blazers, used that same cheap steel.  Along with
Gremlins, pintos, etc.

Not sure of how to compare jeeps to Scouts.  They have so many aftermarket
parts available, and seem to be more likely to get work done on them, that
it's hard to find an original one out here.  Or so it seems to me.

Ken